Monday, April 9, 2012

Up in the Air PPA 132




This is an absolutely adorable Hostess set from the Occasions Mini Catalogue. I hadn't used it before today, and since the 2012 Catalogue will be coming to a close at the end of May, I thought it was time to get it all nice and inky.

There are three different Big Shot techniques in this card....Scallop Circle 2 Bigz Die, the Beautiful Wings Embosslits Die, and the Sizzlits Doily Die.

This card also used blender pens, and pearls and ribbons, oh my!

I created this card to enter into the Pals Paper Arts Challenge. The Challenge this week was to use Pretty in Pink, Certainly Celery and Chocolate Chip in one card.




I have always wanted to enter these Challenges, and TODAY was THE day!

If you would like to enter this Challenge click here

Please leave me a comment and tell me what you think!




No comments:

Post a Comment